Become A Premium Member

Django

D-J-A-N-G-O. The D Is Silent.
Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
In our forum you will find many Forex tools (expert advisors, technical indicators, libraries, utilities etc.) that you can download for free.

In addition, there are Forex tools that are only available for our premium members. You can recognize a thread with such tools by the prefix (Premium).

Every registered forum user can become a premium member. You simply have to upgrade your account. You can perform the upgrade in your account under "Settings" -> "Account Upgrade".

Membership costs $ 99 / year. ForexKings is a non-profit forum. That means the proceeds will be used to buy new Forex tools. If you have a Forex VPS at DigitalForex.com, membership is free for you.

Please note that all premium Forex tools require additional activation so that you can use them.

If you have a VPS at DigitalForex.com, the products are automatically activated and you can start immediately.

If you use a different VPS, the activation must be done manually by the forum administrator. Please write to Django a PM with your VPS IP, username and password.

Your premium membership includes one free activation. If you need further activations, you can order them here.

Please also read our FAQs completely and above all the list of VPS providers that enable activation. You will find all the necessary information in the next two posts.

Last edited:

Django

Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
In this post is a summary of the most common questions:

I have a DigitalForex VPS. How do I can I apply for the free premium membership?

Please open a support ticket in the client area at digitalforex.com and provide your forum username in that ticket.

Can I use all products on my computer / VPS after activation?

Yes, the activation fee is a one-time payment. After activation, you can use all products and updates in the "MQL Tools - For DigitalForex or any other VPS" category.

Does the activation work on my VPS / home computers?

Activation works on many VPS and home computers as long as Windows Server (currently 2012 and 2016 is supported only) is used as the operating system. Unfortunately, activation on MacOS, Linux or other operating systems is currently not possible. If you like to test it, just contact us. Furthermore, there is a list of tested VPS in the next post.

What happens if I change my computer / VPS?

If you use a DigitalForex VPS, you can continue to use all products without any problems. If you use a different VPS or your home computer, you need a new activation. You have to pay the one-time fee of $ 99 for activation again.

Can I activate the tools to more than one VPS / home computer?

Yes, of course. You can use the Forex tools on additional VPS / home computers. For each VPS you want to activate, you have to pay the activation fee.

What about the updates?

We always post the latest version and all updates as long as we we have access to the product.

What effects does activation have on my VPS or my home computer?

After activation, self-purchased MQL tools may no longer work. In addition, other licensed products may no longer work on your home computer. Therefore, we recommend using a new VPS for activation. We accept no liability for any software conflicts.

Can an activation be undone?

We always recommend activation on a freshly installed VPS. However, if there are problems or software conflicts on your VPS / home computer, the activation can be undone.

Last edited:

Django

Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
Unfortunately, there are some VPS providers that are NOT suitable for our activation method. Here is a list of tested VPS providers:
  • DigitalForex WORKS
  • Contabo WORKS
  • fxvps.pro DOES NOT WORK
  • myloc.de DOES NOT WORK
  • Routerhosting.com WORKS
  • serv4fx.com DOES NOT WORK
  • serverhosh.com DOES NOT WORK

Last edited: