Download HFT Arbitrage EA 2020

Django

D-J-A-N-G-O. The D Is Silent.
Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
A trading system based on a backlog of data feed. To work successfully latency arbitrage robot need to faster data feed agent and slow Forex broker where data feed lag.

Data feed lags occurs because the operation of the software error broker and problems on its server. Just broker can use the bridge (Bridge), which connects it with the liquidity provider. In this way, data feed may also be breaking.

Especially strongly noticeable difference in data feed for large volatility market at the time of the release of important news, analysts rating agencies, changes in economic data, and so on.

Lag occurs data feed on most brokers using MetaTrader 4 trading platform. This terminal is not perfect, thereby connecting quotes arbitrage robot directly to the Exchange (via updated SAXO Reader) we get the advantage of allowing for 100-300 milliseconds learn price before it will appears in the terminal broker.
Arbitrage software Saxo Reader for HFT (High Frequency Trading) is connected to the fastest data feeds Saxo Bank. To work with SAXO Reader, you will need to open a demo trading account (Link Provided in Package).

HFT Arbitrage EA receives data feed every millisecond from updated 2016 Saxo Reader (Global Trade Station2) and compares them with the prices in the terminal broker.

When there is a backlog of data feed, starts trading expert arbitrage trading algorithm, allows to obtain the maximum profit from each signal.

Attachments

ashrafesmael

Forex Newbie
Apr 19, 2020
I was on the clubbingbuy website where this product was being funded by join buyers. All I can say is that this website clubbingbuy.com looks like a major scam to me - I bought 2 products from there including the HFT 2020 - and they are both fake and not the real products. So either the clubbingbuy guys themselves are the scammers or they are buying from scammers.....

I will not buy anything from there anymore......

Jones

Forex Newbie
Apr 14, 2020
I was on the clubbingbuy website where this product was being funded by join buyers. All I can say is that this website clubbingbuy.com looks like a major scam to me - I bought 2 products from there including the HFT 2020 - and they are both fake and not the real products. So either the clubbingbuy guys themselves are the scammers or they are buying from scammers.....

I figure if they sell you something that works they'll be out of business

GOODMEN

Forex Newbie
Apr 26, 2020

the task of the forum is to check products that are sold on the Internet and not spend money on it 200 - 500 - 1000$ Apparently you didn't have the gray matter to figure it out. Since you wrote such a review.

GOODMEN

Forex Newbie
Apr 26, 2020

when you want to buy something, you will come to us. To check the seller...

Django

D-J-A-N-G-O. The D Is Silent.
Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
Please stay at the topic. This thread is about HFT Arbitrage EA 2020. @Goodman, please do not advertise your website here as it violates our forum rules. Thank you.

GOODMEN

Forex Newbie
Apr 26, 2020
Please stay at the topic. This thread is about HFT Arbitrage EA 2020. @Goodman, please do not advertise your website here as it violates our forum rules. Thank you.
I'm not trying to advertise anything here.

trader34

Forex Newbie
May 2, 2020
Я был на веб-сайте clubbingbuy, где этот продукт финансировался покупателями join. Все, что я могу сказать, это то, что этот сайт clubbingbuy.com похоже на крупную аферу для меня - я купил 2 продукта оттуда, включая HFT 2020, - и они оба поддельные, а не настоящие продукты. So either the clubbingbuy guys themselves are the scammers or they are buying from scammers.....

Brother! You are wrong. The administrator of this site buys the goods where we tell him. He only collects the money and buys the goods. I also bought this product. YOU ARE MISTAKING! THAT SAHO bank does not work anymore. The seller gave the arbitration adviser a bonus. We bought an adviser which was advised by one of the forum participants. I don’t know, it works fine for me.

nyuchz

Forex Newbie
Mar 23, 2020
Thank you for the Files, However, some guys are confused, this is not similar to Algo Software HF EA.