My Automated Trading Journal

Django

D-J-A-N-G-O. The D Is Silent.
Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
In this thread, I will post my results with trading robots from the MQL market. All EAs trade on a Roboforex Pro Account. They are running on a DigitalForex VPS at the Amsterdam location. The latency ping beween VPS and broker is approx. 2.7 ms. I trade on live accounts only. I am starting with three live accounts:

Live Account 1 using Hamster Scalping (default settings, 5M EURUSD) with $1,000 initial deposit
Live Account 2 using EA Sapphire (default settings, 15M EURUSD, 15M USDJPY, 15M GBPUSD) with $1,000 initial deposit
Live Account 3 using Gap & Trail (default settings, 1H EURUSD, 1H AUDUSD, 1H USDCAD, 1H GBPUSD)with $886.17 initial deposit

I will keep updated here with all the results and changes I make regarding this portfolio.

My initial deposit is $2,886.17. So let's start and I hope to see my deposit grow.

Last edited:

Django

D-J-A-N-G-O. The D Is Silent.
Staff member
Jan 11, 2020
forexkings.net
Live Account 1 using Hamster Scalping: Profit this week $87.98
Live Account 2 using EA Sapphire: No trades
Live Account 3 using Gap & Trail: profit this week $300.65

So I made an overal profit of $388.63 this week.

I withdraw these profits to my reserve account now.

EA Sapphire need adjustment of trading parameters. It works with stop buy/sell orders which were too far from the current price. So I will use the set files that the author published in the comments for the next week.

Attachments